Pre-silicon SoC validation on FPGA prototype
Complex multi-FPGA Debug
Parallel FPGA system testing with multiple sites, targets and users
- Capture Terabytes at 800 MHz for test and analysis
- Access FPGA prototypes from multiple locations
- Compatible with any FPGA prototyping system
- Improves enterprise-level test infrastructure scalability & management
- Fast test execution over large number of cycles with actionable visibility
Exostiv Blade – Managing multiple sites, targets and users.
This post reviews key Exostiv Blade features as a multi-user and multi-target appliance for FPGA debug, verification and test. It includes a video demonstration of Exostiv Blade in action.
- AMD-Xilinx FPGA support
- RTL, netlist and post P&R (ECO) insertion
- Connects to FPGA transceivers at up to 28.125 Gbps
- Compact, Tower & 2U modular chassis available
- Up to 1.350 Tbps bandwidth for 1.536 TB trace storage
- Simultaneous capture from multiple FPGA at target speed of operation
- Multi-user capable host
- Client application for remote control (Win64, Linux, MacOS)
- Python for automation, post-processing & use in CI environment
- Waveform viewer for local and remote waveform databases
Standard packages are displayed below. Contact us for customized configurations.
Exostiv Blade 400
Exostiv Blade 400E
Exostiv Blade 1200E
Detailed technical specifications
System Overview & Supported Devices
|Supported FPGA devices||Xilinx Series 7, Zynq, Ultrascale and Ultrascale+
|EXOSTIV Blade connectivity with target||QSFP28 - QSFP-DD - QSFP+
SFP28 - SFP+
Other (contact us)
|EXOSTIV Blade Capture Client Software||1 seat included with Exostiv Blade;
Optional additional clients
|EXOSTIV Blade Core Inserter Software||1 seat included with Exostiv Blade;
Optional additional licenses seats
|Required additional software||AMD-Xilinx Vivado
Features per type of chassis
Exostiv Blade connects to FPGA chips transceivers. The standard connectivity is QSFP28, supporting up to 4 transceivers at 25 Gbps each (up to 100 Gbps per connector).
Compatible connectivity such as QSFP+ and connecting with adapters are supported – provided the bandwidth capabilities of the chosen interface.
Exostiv Blade IP overview